Head Fitness Coach
Gabriel Zhanay is a Fitness Coach with over 5 + years of in-person and online coaching experience.
He has been vegan for 2+ years while diving deeper into the science of fitness as he finishes his Bachelor of Health Science (Pre-Physical Therapy Track).
His vision is to become a Hybrid Coach
melding the science of fitness and healthcare into a unified and holistic system of coaching.
He’s also a strong believer in using fitness to help enhance your life instead of overwhelming it. As a martial artist and Zen practitioner, he believes balance is the key to life.
Sports/Athletic Performance Enhancement Certifications
- Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES) - NASM
- Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning Specialist - NASM MMA CS
- Performance Specialist - EXOS
- Fitness Specialist - EXOS
- Wing Chun Practitioner
- Precision Nutrition - PN1
- Certified Personal Trainer -NASM
- Online Trainer Certified - Online Trainer Academy (OTC)
Safety & Emergency and Language
- CPR & AED Certified
- Fluent Spanish & English
Head Nutrition Coach
Anna Zhanay is a Certified Nutrition Therapist with 5 + years of the vegan lifestyle.
She also holds the prestigious PN1 Coaching title from Precision Nutrition.
She is currently pursuing her Bachelor in Dietetics as she continues to master the science of nutrition and health.
She is a firm believer in using nutrition to improve our health and that there is no ‘one perfect’ diet for everyone.
Rather, she believes that nutrition should be specific for each individual person while taking into consideration their needs and goals.
- Precision Nutrition Coach -PN1
- Nutrition Therapist - School of Health
- Reiki Practitioner
- Fluent Polish & English